One of the things we love most about Downtown Phoenix is the consistently entertaining lineup of events each first Friday of the month.
First Fridays Phoenix is just one of the fun #PHXFridays downtown has been hosting. Roosevelt Row welcomes residents and visitors to enjoy live performances, art, great eats and drinks on the First and Third Fridays of the month from 6-11pm.
Downtown Phoenix offers free shuttles from 6-11pm, leaving from the Phoenix Art Museum.
Be sure to check out these highlights on Roosevelt:
- Fifth and Sixth Street Merchants: Peruse Fifth and Sixth for food, books, coffee, win and vintage clothing.
- Hot Box Galleries: Hot Box Galleries is a curated gallery consisting of three pop-up containers, put on by Phoenix Institute for Contemporary Art (phICA). The containers feature local, national and international artists. Find the gallery between 5th and 6th Street.
- Roosevelt Row Market: Stroll Roosevelt to browse the city’s greatest vendors. You will find handmade goods and tons of local art. Head to 2nd Street between Roosevelt and Portland to find the market.
- Galleries: Step inside classic gallery environment and see famous artists’ (both local and international) work. Amongst the galleries:
- Combine Studios
- Modified Arts
- Eye Lounge
- Drive-Thru Gallery
- 1Spot Gallery
- Venture Beyond: Downtown Phoenix has so much to offer! Hop around the bars in downtown Phoenix, scope out Grand Avenue, the Warehouse District, Van Buren and Arts Central District.
There’s so much to see in between the restaurants in downtown Phoenix. Come down on a First Friday to get a piece of the action!
If you are looking for food in downtown Phoenix on your way to #PHXFriday, swing into Noodle Bar and fill up on delectable Japanese cuisine. We look forward to serving you!